Participate in evaluating and improving existing processes and configuring manufacturing systems to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process. Specific Tasks include:
– Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
– Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiency, yields, costs and changeovers.
– Develop innovative solutions.
– Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
– Develop capacity expansion and gross margin improvement plans.
– Eliminate unnecessary process steps in the manufacturing process.
– Outsource non-value added manufacturing processes.
– Generate key performance indicators to improve manufacturing processes throughout the plant.
– Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
– Participate in planning and executing on a second source factory.
– Gather and analyze data through the use of software such as R, VBA, Python and Minitab.
– Implement Six Sigma throughout manufacturing facility.
Requirement: Master’s in Industrial Engineering
RJR Polymers is currently seeking a Product Development Engineer to develop manufacturing and process methodologies for new and existing customers and to assist in capturing new business. The Product Development Engineer is responsible for working as a cross-functional team member, developing semiconductor packaging products. Leads one or more product development projects for LCP based semiconductor packaging to achieve on-time results, according to plan. Project management & documentation with design controls, risk analysis, etc in accordance with established SOPs.
RJR Polymers is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer with the following education, experience and responsibilities.
BSEE/BSME from an accredited school or will accept 10 years’ experience working manufacturing environment in place of a degree
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Improve the RJR manufacturing process by continually reviewing and improving machinery and other equipment to insure manufacturing is aligned to the goals of high quality and low cost.
• Support and improve manufacturing by ensuring capacity, efficiency, and safety
• Maintain and Repair Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Equipment Base
• Perform all company Preventative Maintenance routines as assigned and insure proper records are kept
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment as assigned
• Review new processes and improvements to processes and equipment with manufacturing prior to introduction
• Ensure all documentation for assigned equipment are complete and updated
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Report and define all issues to management channels as appropriate