RJR Polymers is currently seeking a Product Development Engineer to develop manufacturing and process methodologies for new and existing customers and to assist in capturing new business. The Product Development Engineer is responsible for working as a cross-functional team member, developing semiconductor packaging products. Leads one or more product development projects for LCP based semiconductor packaging to achieve on-time results, according to plan. Project management & documentation with design controls, risk analysis, etc in accordance with established SOPs.
RJR Polymers is currently seeking a Process Engineer to work with internal groups within RJR and to assist in developing robust manufacturing processes and documentation and to implement the use of SPC into the process. Responsible for successfully bringing new product opportunities from concept to commercial production by utilizing in-depth engineering knowledge, strong product management skills, and working cross-functionally with business management, quality, and manufacturing. Be the lead technical contact on new products and process technologies, and effectively represent these programs to internal and external stakeholders.
RJR Polymers is currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer with the following education, experience and responsibilities.
BSEE/BSME from an accredited school or will accept 10 years’ experience working manufacturing environment in place of a degree
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Improve the RJR manufacturing process by continually reviewing and improving machinery and other equipment to insure manufacturing is aligned to the goals of high quality and low cost.
• Support and improve manufacturing by ensuring capacity, efficiency, and safety
• Maintain and Repair Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, and Hydraulic Equipment Base
• Perform all company Preventative Maintenance routines as assigned and insure proper records are kept
• Troubleshoot and repair equipment as assigned
• Review new processes and improvements to processes and equipment with manufacturing prior to introduction
• Ensure all documentation for assigned equipment are complete and updated
• Ability to work independently without constant supervision
• Team player with strong communication skills
• Report and define all issues to management channels as appropriate